Hello, my name is Mads and a month ago I bought my son a really expensive toothbrush from Amazon.com
He told me it worked like a charm but suddenly yesterday when it had been charging for a few hours my son smelled something burned and went to the bathroom, he grabbed the toothbrush and burned his hand.
I'm pretty sure the battery defected, but it all melted together and gave my son third-degree burns on his right hand. He had to skip an exam because of the burning. I'm using the same toothbrush as him, but have had no problems with it.
Administrator에게만 댓글 작성 권한이 있습니다.